GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
You can register for Patient Access by :
- Please visit https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk and will be able to register, and book your first appointment straight away. Once you attend your first appointment, our reception team will activate your account fully.
- Alternatively you can call into the surgery to register for online services - we will provide you with a registration letter to enable you to access your full account on the Patient Access Website
ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION - if you have any information or communication needs please let us know how we can best meet your needs.